A company or firm engaged within Australia in the business covered by one of the following sub-categories may be elected a Producer Member:
- HMA manufacturer
- Bitumen supplier
- Emulsion & PMB supplier
- Sprayed surfacing operator
- Producer Member fees and dues on application
A Government body or agency engaged within Australia in the design, construction or maintenance of bituminous bound pavements in one of the following sub-categories may be elected a Government Member:
- Federal/State Government organisation
- Local Government organisation
- Fees for Local Government membership: $810.00 p.a. (+GST).
- Fees for Federal/State Government membership: $2,690.00 p.a. (+GST).
An instrumentality, company, firm or educational body which does not qualify for Producer or Government membership but is registered within Australia and:
- is engaged in the construction of bituminous pavements, or
- is a supplier of either materials or equipment to the road construction industry, or
- is engaged from time to time as a consultant (person or organisation) involved in the design, maintenance, testing or surveillance of asphalt bitumen bound products, or
- is actively interested in the promotion and advancement of the road construction industry, may be elected an Associate Member.
- Associate Member fees: $760.00 p.a. (+GST) for one-state operation; $1,520.00 p.a. (+GST) for two-state operations and $2,280.00 p.a. (+GST) for three or more state operations.
An instrumentality, company, firm, educational body or natural person carrying on business or residing outside Australia and actively engaged in any activity acceptable for Producer, Government or Associate membership may be elected an Overseas Member.
- Overseas Member fees: A$760.00 p.a. per company per country of operation.
A natural person who is actively interested in the field of asphalt paving but who does not qualify for Producer, Government or Associate membership may be elected an Affiliate Member.
- Affiliate Member fees: $110.00 p.a. (+GST).
Interested in finding out more?
To request a Membership Application Form and Information Pack, go to Membership Enquiry, complete the details (including your postal address) and click 'Send'.